The Centurions' Hon. Secretary is Sue Clements C.950
Sue was elected at the 2019 AGM after our previous Hon. Secretary, Chris Flint, stood down after 15 years service.
Hon. Secretary has the pivotal role for maintaining relationships both within the Brotherhood of Centurions and with relevant external organisations and for ensuring that the Brotherhood of Centurions complies with the rules that govern the sport where appropriate.
Internally, the Secretary has responsibility for compliance with the rules and guidelines of the Centurions:
- arrange Committee meetings and ensure accurate Minutes are kept;
- be aware of views, and of what's going within the Centurions (at home and abroad) and of what's happening in the governance of the sport generally.
- where necessary, initiate action with other officers;
- direct incoming communication to the appropriate Committee member/s or task holder;
- give advice and support where necessary;
- oversee the good governance and well-being of the Brotherhood of Centurions.
The Secretary is the key Committee contact for Centurions and all communications, initiatives, etc, should be directed through her.
Contact The Hon Secretary